International Network Against Cyber Hate
INACH aims to combat discrimination on the Internet. The organization was founded on October 4, 2002 by jugendschutz.net and Magenta Foundation, Complaints Bureau for Discrimination on the Internet. INACH is a foundation under Dutch law, and has its office/secretariat in Amsterdam. It has the following board as governing unit;
- Philippe Schmidt, chairman
- Suzette Bronkhorst, first secretary
- Jonathan Vick, treasurer
- Steffen Eisentraut, member
- Selma Muhič Dizdarevič, member
- Suzette Bronkhorst, director
- Tamas Berecz, research, operational manager
- Charlotte Devinat, operational manager
- Adinde Schoorl, office manager
- Joke Baaij, financial management and HR
Remuneration policy: the members of the board do not receive any remuneration for their work. The remuneration for members of the staff is based upon the employment conditions set by the organization.
Tax number: 813437271
If you wish to contact us send us an e mail at email@example.com.