International Network Against Cyber Hate
INACH aims to combat discrimination on the Internet. The organization was founded on October 4, 2002 by jugendschutz.net and Magenta Foundation, Complaints Bureau for Discrimination on the Internet. INACH is a foundation under Dutch law, and has its office/secretariat in Amsterdam. It has the following board as governing unit;
- Philippe Schmidt, chairman
- Suzette Bronkhorst, first secretary
- Stefan Glaser, member. Alternate: Steffen Eisentraut
- Jonathan Vick, member.
- Selma Muhic Dizdarevic, treasurer
- Ronald Eissens, general director
- Suzette Bronkhorst, deputy-director, press, communication, corporate outreach & fundraising
- Tamas Berecz, research, projects and training
- Charlotte Devinat, research, projects, social media & website
- Claudia Schäfer, director of projects
- Joke Baaij, financial management and HR
If you wish to contact us send us an e mail at email@example.com.