INACH unites organizations around the world, incorporating different cultural backgrounds and speaking many languages. It has a diverse perspective, allowing the network to counter and address all forms of online discrimination. INACH adds value to the Internet and brings the online in line with Human Rights.
Achieve the implementation of Human Rights on the Internet, within a decade.
Unite and empower international, national and local organizations as well as individuals who are active in the implementation of human rights on the internet. To promote online respect, responsibility and citizenship through countering cyber hate, extremism and violence incitement and by raising awareness about online discrimination. To actively reinforce human rights and mutual respect for the rights and reputations of all internet users, securing a safe internet.
- uniting organizations which counter cyber hate
- exchanging information to enhance effectivity of such organizations
- lobbying for international legislation to combat discrimination on Internet
- support groups and institutions who want to set up a complaints bureau
- create awareness and promote attitude change about discrimination on the internet by giving information, education