The International Network Against CyberHate
INACH is a foundation under Dutch law, with a board as governing unit. INACH has its office/secretariat in Amsterdam.
- Philippe Schmidt, Chairman
- Suzette Bronkhorst, first secretary
- Stefan Glaser, second secretary. Alternate: Steffen Eisentraut
- Thomas von Nahmen, treasurer
- Jonathan Vick, member. Alternate: Brittan Heller
- Ronald Eissens, member
- Suzette Bronkhorst, Secretary-General of the Network
Organizations handling complaints concerning discrimination on Internet who are able to work independently from the network (self-supporting)
The annual conference is organized each time by a different member organization. The purpose of the annual conference is to bring together the member organizations and interested parties.