WHO WE ARE
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK AGAINST CYBER HATE
INACH is a foundation under Dutch law, with a board as governing unit. INACH has its office/secretariat in Amsterdam.
- Philippe Schmidt, Chairman
- Suzette Bronkhorst, first secretary
- Stefan Glaser, second secretary. Alternate: Steffen Eisentraut
- Thomas von Nahmen, treasurer
- Jonathan Vick, member. Alternate: Brittan Heller
- Ronald Eissens, member
- Suzette Bronkhorst, Secretary-General of the Network
INACH has more than 20 members (and growing) around the world who consist of organizations handling complaints concerning discrimination on Internet who are able to work independently from the network (self-supporting). To see where our members are located please click here.
[Translate to Dutch:] Contact
Our secretariat can be reached through: